Webformix offers Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service with a new or existing phone number for $25 a month. That price includes unlimited local and domestic long-distance calls. If you are interested in pairing home phone service with your wireless internet plan, read on to find out how VoIP works, what VoIP costs, and if it is the right option for you!
Webformix VoIP Home Phone Services
What is VoIP Home Phone Service?
Webformix VoIP home phone service is delivered via one of the jacks in the telephone adapter we supply to you. Instead of using traditional copper telephony, VoIP streams the audio over the internet. VoIP has some great features, but it is not good for all purposes.
Old copper telephone lines are low-tech but very simple and reliable. VoIP phone lines are heavily dependent on the quality of the underlying internet connection. Some customers have very strong signals and for these VoIP generally performs very well. Some customers with “borderline connections” have also reported good service. However, sometimes despite our best efforts some connections simply will not support VoIP. In such cases, we simply refund you and suggest other options.
What About My Existing Phone Number?
In order to use your existing number, we must “port” the number over from your existing provider. Porting a phone number costs $35. This is a sensitive process. You must absolutely not cancel service until the porting process is complete, or you may lose your number in the shuffle. A phone number will usually get ported in just a few days. Once the process is complete, we will explicitly inform you that you can cancel service with your previous provider.
Does VoIP Require Hardware Purchase?
VoIP home phone service does not require hardware purchases. You get to use the Webformix VoIP phone equipment for free for as long as you are a customer. If VoIP is set up at the time of wireless internet installation, or if you come to pick up the necessary equipment from our office, there is no installation fee. If we deliver the VoIP equipment anytime after the initial internet installation, there is a $50 installation fee. The VoIP home phone service hardware is physically small, allows you to connect up to two numbers, and draws very little power.
Contact Us or call 541-385-8532 to sign up for service, today!
Having trouble? Check our VoIP Troubleshooting Guide for solutions or reach out to support!
What Does Webformix VoIP Cost?
- $25 per month local and long distance to anywhere in the United States
- $35 to port a telephone number from another provider (optional)
- $50 setup fee
- Setup fee can be waived when telephone service is ordered in advance and installed at the same time as wireless internet service at your home or office!
VoIP Home Phone Service
- Works with your standard telephone
- You can move your telephone number to Webformix from your existing provider
- No contract, no commitment
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee
- Caller ID, Call Forwarding, Call Privacy, and Voicemail features included
- Voice messages delivered to your email box
VoIP is Good For
- Talking to Grandma
- Cutting down on phone bill costs
- Spending a lot of time on the phone
- Cool voicemail options
VoIP is NOT Good For
- Receiving or sending faxes
- Critical applications where phone needs to be 100% dependable
- Anyone who wants flawless phone service