Webformix offers Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) service with a new phone number or existing number for $25 a month, including unlimited local and domestic long distance calls.
- $25 per month local and long distance to anywhere in the United States
- Works with your standard telephone
- You can move your telephone number to Webformix from your existing provider
- No contract, no commitment
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee
- Caller ID
- Call Forwarding
- Call Privacy
- Voice messages delivered to your email box
What’s it cost?
- $25 per month for service
- $50 setup fee, which can be waived when telephone service is ordered in advance and installed at the same time as internet at your home or office.
- $35 to port a telephone number from another provider (optional)
- Webformix Phone service is delivered by default out of one jack in the telephone adapter we supply to you.
Instead of using traditional copper telephony, VOIP streams the audio over the internet. There are applications VOIP is great for, and some that it wasn’t designed for.
VOIP is good for:
- Talking to Grandma
- Cutting down on phone bill costs
- Spending a lot of time on the phone
- Cool voicemail options
VOIP is NOT good for:
- Receiving or sending Faxes
- Mission critical applications
- Anyone who wants perfect service
The reason for this is that old copper lines are very low tech but are super simple and very reliable in the way that they operate. On the other hand, a VOIP phone line is heavily dependent on the quality of the underlying internet connection. Some customers have very strong signals and for these VOIP generally performs very well. Some customers with “borderline connections” have also reported good service. However, sometimes despite our best efforts some connections simply will not support voip. In such cases we simply refund you and suggest other options.
What about my existing phone number?
In order to use your existing number, we must “port” the number over from your existing provider. Porting a phone number costs $35. This is a sensitive process. You must absolutely not cancel service until the port is complete, or you may lose your number in the shuffle. A number will usually get ported in just a few days. Once the process is complete, we will explicitly inform you that you can cancel service with your previous provider.
Does VOIP require hardware for purchase?
No. Like our roof mounted equipment, you get to use the equipment for free for as long as you are a customer. If VOIP is set up at the time of installation, or if you come to pick up the necessary equipment from our office, there is no installation fee. If we deliver the VOIP equipment anytime after the initial internet installation, there is a $50 installation fee. The VOIP hardware is physically small, allows you to connect up to two numbers, and draws very little power.
Contact Us or call 541-385-8532 to sign up for service, today!